About Ms. Brown

Hi, My name is Ms. Barbara Brown. I am a senior at the University of Tennessee Knoxville majoring in Elementary Deaf Education. One day I hope to teach children who are deaf better communicate with both the deaf and hearing community. I believe that learning should be fun, meaningful, and progressive!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Expectations for TPTE 486

I hope to learn tools to help students use technology in the classroom.  I am usually not very good when it comes to dealing with technology, so I am excited to learn new ways to teach material through technology.  I like the idea of being able to present these tools one day for a job when interviewing with an employer.  Also, I feel that by using technology for communication purposes with students, parents, and other educators will make the learning environment meaningful and effective!

You can also follow up-to date information about classroom ideas, the schedule, and ways to stay connected at my website and wiki.   
Website-  https://sites.google.com/site/msbarbarabrownsclassroom/home
Wiki-       http://allaboutme003.pbworks.com/w/page/58114217/Barbara%20Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment